1. Prepare the students for the Public Examination.
2. Help students to deepen their understanding toward the society, the country, the world as well as themselves;
3. Help students to think multi-perspectively on the contemporary issues that arise in different contexts (such as culture, society, economy, politics, and technology);
4. Help students to become an independent thinker, able to adapt to the changing society and world circumstances;
5. Cultivate students' ability related to lifelong learning, including critical thinking ability, creativity, problem solving ability, communication ability and ability to use information technology;
6. Help students to appreciate and respect different cultures and perspectives in a diverse society, and learn to deal with conflicting values;
7. Help students to establish positive values and positive attitudes in life, so that they become a mature citizen who are aware and responsible for the society, the country and the world.
Teaching and learning
Life and Society (Junior Form)
We offer Life and Society in Secondary Two and Three to provide basic knowledge to the students, in order to make good preparation for Senior Form Liberal Studies.
Liberal Studies (Senior Form)
The subject are taught in knowledge and issue-based enquiry, with the training of thinking skills, help students to become an independent thinking with critical thinking, in order to face the public examination and the need of society.