To put Catholic faith into action, to provide a school where students will grow in Christ, develop in a caring culture & acquire an all-round education.
- To enable our students to come to the knowledge of God and to experience the peace and joy of the Christian faith and be able to develop a positive attitude towards life.
- To provide quality education, activating a spirit of union and collaboration among the staff, parents and past students to work for the good of the students.
- To develop in students a caring and loving attitude, enabling them to enjoy harmonious relationship with others.
- To promote civic awareness and the spirit of democracy in our students so that they will be social conscious and always ready to serve society.
- To develop in students’ self-confidence, self-respect, self-discipline, the ability to manage themselves and above all self-esteem.
- To instill in students the urge to improve and the courage to commit to the good by heightening their sensitivity, developing in them a habit of reflection and a knowledge of the limitations of one’s self and the environment.
- To promote students' interest in different subjects and their self-learning ability, so that they will develop fully intellectually.
- To develop students' language ability and analytical power, so that their power of expression and problem-solving ability will excel.
- To provide a diversity of activities, so as to broaden our students' horizon, develop their leadership, potentials, interests, their creativity and appreciation of aesthetics, thus helping them to lead a fuller life.
- Under effective management, to provide an excellent environment conducive to learning.
Core Values of Education
As a Catholic School, we uphold and pass on five core values of Catholic Education, namely, Truth, Justice, Love, Life and Family to our students to prepare them properly for their life and future responsibilities. Emphasising the essence of Chinese culture, we are devoted to cultivating students’ good moral characters and positive life values, achieving the goal of all-round education.