Unit 1: Shopping fun
1. The bread from that bakery tastes really delicious.
2. She buys all her clothes from a small boutique in Tsim Sha Tsui.
3. My favourite cafe serves the best coffee and cheesecake.
4. Jerry likes going to the department store because it sells many different things, like clothes and electronics.
5. He likes going to that electronics shop because they have good deals on new gadgets.
6. They usually eat at this food court because there are many food choices.
7. Tim is learning how to ice skate at the ice rink on the ground floor.
8. The supermarket in the basement of this shopping centre has the lowest prices in this neighbourhood.
9. Jenny's mum took her to the sweets shop to buy chocolates and sweets.