Unit 1: Using collocations about shopping
1. If you use this loyalty card, you will get a discount.
2. I got a bargain on this leather jacket as there was a 'buy one get one free' promotion at the boutique.
3. The laptop did not work properly, so I returned it to the shop and got a refund.
4. This shop is having a big sale right now. There are lots of good deals on different products!
5. The shirt he bought lasted a long time as it was made of high quality cotton.
6. Andy is placing an order now on the shopping website.
7. I stopped myself from buying anything at the shop because I am trying to save money.
8. This shop takes credit cards, so you do not hhave to pay with cash.
9. They do not want to buy anything. They are just window shopping.