Unit 2: Using the prefixes im- and ir-
1. Many people believe that gambling is an immoral activity and that the government should ban it.
2. Brenda is an impatient person. She does not have the patience to wait for anything. She wants everything done right away.
3. Don't be impolite! Say 'Thank you'.
4. It is impossible for humans to live without air.
5. Don't be irrational. Think before you do something.
6. It is highly irregular of her to visit at such a late hour.
7. This pork chop bun is irresistble. It tastes so good that I cannot stop eating it!
8. Gina is an irresponsible person. Her mother asked her to look after her little sister, but she left her sister home alone.